Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Stand Of Dan Cathy & Chick Fil A

Dan Cathy, the President of Chick Fil A recently stated that he is opposed to gay marriage and the gay community went crazy. He didn't say that he wished them some harm & he never said that they are not welcome to eat there, he just said that he does not believe in gay unions. The irony, and hypocrisy in this situation is the fact that gay people feel that they should have the right to express themselves whenever they want to but no one else can. It seems to me that the gay and lesbian "community" have become hyper sensitive in their pursuit of equal rights, which I kind of find strange because, no one is telling them that they have to drink from a gays only water fountain, or that they have to ride in the back of a bus.
I for one am sick and tired of the attempts to make me accept who they are. I don't accept it. I will never accept it, and if they want people to respect their right to live & love as they choose they should respect the right of those who disagree as long as they don't persecute them because of it!

PR

No comments:

Post a Comment