Monday, March 10, 2014

Are You Someone Else?

Life isn't perfect. Thing's happen. The problem is, far too many people spend way too much time worrying about what has happened to them or what is happening to them, and not enough time letting go and letting God. Maybe I'm the only one in the world who has wasted time worrying, making situations worse by relying on my own actions. So I'll just speak for myself. There have been times in my life when I didn't wait on The Lord and I tried to take control. In doing so I made the situation worse and I become someone else. I let my flesh overrule my soul and I stepped out of character in disparation in search of a solution. 

If we're honest with ourselves we have to admit that we've all been there. Patience is a virtue, and learned to wait has its own reward.

PR


No comments:

Post a Comment