Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Kid Killers Autograph

Well it's official. Satan's favorite son, George "The New O.J." Zimmerman can't manage to stay out of the spot light for more than five minutes. It seems as if this murderous child killer insists of stretching his 15 minutes of infamy. One minute he's being charged with two counts of domestic violence, the next minute he tries to have a boxing match with DMX, and now he's the featured guest at a central Florida gun show, where he autographed photographs for customers. Organizers of the New Orlando Gun Show almost canceled the event because of backlash, but instead agreed to relocate Zimmerman’s signing to a smaller venue.

Zimmerman wanted to return a favor to The Arms Room, an Orlando gun store that supported him after he killed 17 year old unarmed Trayvon Martin for no reason at all. “The concept of being able to pay them back for what they did for me and seeing my supporters face to face was something I just couldn’t pass up,” Damien, I mean Zimmerman said. On Twitter he described the controversy as “another company bowing to threats of being labeled racist.” 

Probably because they are.

The only thing Zimmerman is famous for is killing an unarmed black teenager. And he is, in many ways, the poster child for Florida's foolish "Stand Your Ground Law".

 “I walk around armed; I walk around with a bullet proof vest; it’s not so much for my safety as it is so much for those around me,” he said. “I can be around my family and something might happen to them. There’s children around me, etc. Those threats… I have to be able to defend myself like any American.”

Letting the whole world know that he's still armed and wears a bullet proof vest is a smart move on Zimmerman's part. That way the general public will automatically perceive him as a threat. Who knows. Maybe another gun toting American will exercise his or her right to defend themselves against him.


PR

No comments:

Post a Comment