Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Thanksgiving Prayer

Lord I thank you for giving me and my family life, health, and strength.
I thank you for your grace, mercy, peace and favor.
I thank you for the food on our table and the hands that prepared the food for the strengthening and nourishment of our bodies.

Lord you said we have not because we ask not, so Lord I'm asking..........
For you to take all of the things away from us that are not like you.

Lord you said we have not because we ask not, so Lord I'm asking...........
For you to heal our minds, our bodies, and our souls.

Lord you said we have not because we ask not, so Lord I'm asking..........
For you to guide us on this journey of life so that we will fulfill your purpose and be used for your glory.

Lord you said we have not because we ask not, so Lord I'm asking...........
For traveling mercy as we travel to spend time with our family and friends. 
So that our homes will be the same they were when we left them.

In Jesus Christ our Lord we pray.

AMEN & AMEN!


PR

No comments:

Post a Comment