Tuesday, November 6, 2012

We Won !

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
Hebrews 11:1-10 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

As of this writing the election has not yet taken place but being a Christian I have faith in prayer, and I firmly believe that if I stand on the word of God and speak what I believe into the atmosphere, it shall be done. I declare President Obama the winner of the election by a small margin. Despite all of the obstacles and attempts to impede the progress of our country, he will be elected again. I am bold enough to make this assertion simply because I believe in the word of God. Light will always prevail over darkness, and I pray that those who stood against our President will soon see the light, and realize that no man is perfect, but one man cares about 100% of our country as opposed to 47% of our country.

PR

No comments:

Post a Comment