Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thank You For Giving......

This is part 1 of a 2 part blog about Thanksgiving. Most Americans have celebrated this holiday all our lives but, how many of us think about the meaning of Thanksgiving beyond the turkey and gravy? We must not forget that there are those who wish that they could be in our shoes, and while we may not be totally content with our lives. It is important that we appreciate what we have because, everything that we take for granted can all be taken away in the blink of an eye.
Lord I thank you for giving me and my family life, health, and strength.
I thank you for waking us up another day.
I thank you for covering us under your blood.
I thank you for favor.
I thank you for guiding us, blessing us and keeping us from all hurt, harm, and danger.
I thank you for making a way out of no way.
I thank you for food on out table, gas in our car, and the air in our lungs.
I thank for our home, our marriage, and our family.
I thank you for continuously blessing us.
In Jesus Christ our Lord, I pray.
AMEN!

Happy Thanksgiving!

PR

No comments:

Post a Comment