Thursday, April 2, 2015

Homeless Man Stops Crime.



NEWSFLASH! Homeless people are not all crazy folks who beg for money and enjoy having no place to live. The fact is, many Americans are just a pay check or two away from being homeless themselves. So, imagine dealing with having to find something to eat, and some place to sleep and still taking the time to help someone else.........
Ketrell Ferguson is homeless in Washington, D.C., and was looking for a place to sleep last week around 3:30 a.m. when he stumbled on what he thought was a robbery.
Ferguson armed himself with half a brick and a stick, and got close enough to the incident to realize that a woman was being attacked. According to police, 23-year-old Alemen Gonzalo reportedly tried to pay a woman for sex, and when she refused, he allegedly tried to rape her behind a bus stop.


Ferguson told the news station that "he has relatives who have been raped and he felt he had to do something."
"As soon as he lifted his head up, I smacked him with the stick, hard as I could, in his head," Ferguson said, "He fell off the lady, stumbled, and I smacked him again, and I just kept smacking him with the stick as hard as I could."
Police found Gonzalo bleeding from his head not far from where the incident happened. He was arrested and charged "with assault with the intent to commit first-degree sexual abuse," News 4 reports.  
"Even though I'm going through hard times, God put ... me in a place where I could help," Ferguson said . "I was at the right place at [the] right time."
Amen!
PR

No comments:

Post a Comment