Saturday, March 2, 2013

& I'm Still Blessed!

This morning I woke up, and I could breathe on my own.
My feet hit the floor just as they did before and I was still in my home.
I went to the bathroom, turned on the faucet and watch the water flow.
Not every day of the week is a perfect one, but there is one thing I know.
I'm still blessed!
I got in my SUV, and it started when I turned the key.
I hit the gas pedal & it took me just where I wanted to be.
I met no hurt, harm, or danger on yet another daily journey.

& I know I'm blessed!

Worked hard another day.
Eight hours for decent pay.
Then came home to a beautiful place to stay,

& I know I'm blessed!

The next morning I woke up again, feeling like a child of God again.
Touched by his grace, which has no end.

& I'm still blessed!

PR

No comments:

Post a Comment