Thursday, July 11, 2013

ONE YEAR!

This week, July 8th to be exact, marks exactly 1 year that The PRBrown Report has been in publication, and I would like to thank everyone for their support. First and foremost, I would like to thank my wonderful wife for her constant encouragement and motivation. She has been my co-editor when I write to little, and my toughest critic when I write too much. I will always love her for it.

I would also like to thank my children for being so understanding whenever I need to take a moment or 2 during dance or karate classes to get my words out. Daddy loves you.

I would also like to thank all of those who take time out of their busy days to support me as an artist. The PRBrown Report is my labor of love, and I know that many of you don't have to read what I write. But many of you do, and I appreciate your interest, your comments, your feedback, ideas and suggestions. 

This is blog number 300, and going forward I will continue to post thought provoking, cutting edge content that will appeal to all of those who are analytical thinker's outside of the box!


If you enjoy analytical thinking outside of the box, political and social commentary, then you'll love The PRBrown Report! 

theprbrownreport.blogspot.com 

theprbrownreport.tumblr.com 

www.facebook.com/ThePrBrownReport   

http://pinterest.com/prbrownreport 

On Twitter @prbrownreport

On Instagram THEPRBROWNREPORT 

On Path theprbrownreport 

No comments:

Post a Comment