Thursday, July 4, 2013

3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have Eaten So Much Yesterday

If you're a foodie like me, you use every holiday as an excuse to eat likes it's your last day on earth. I eat right, and I'm careful not to over indulge 95% of the time. So, when I do go off the deep end, I make no apologies, and there is no shame in my game. But I always regret it later. Here are 3 reasons why you shouldn't have eaten so much yesterday.

1. You knew you had to go to work today. There is nothing worse than going to bed bloated, and stuffed, knowing good and well that you have to be up by 6. Next year take a vacation day on July 5th.

2. Now you have no leftovers. So despite having barbecued 8 slabs of ribs, 25 hot dogs, 32 cheeseburgers, and 52 chicken wings, you still have to cook today. But that's what you get for letting your greedy, empty handed, 2nd cousin's best friend eat 2nds, 3rds, and 4ths. By the way, how many plates did you have?

3. You knew that you were supposed to go out to watch the fireworks last night. But you got so bloated that you could barely get off the couch and decided to write your blog instead! Wait.............Just kidding, I did go out to watch the fireworks, but it was hard getting off the couch.

PR

No comments:

Post a Comment