Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A Christmas Prayer


Lord, as we celebrate another Christmas Day, and yet another year draws to a close, I'd like to say THANK YOU!

Thank you for giving us your son Jesus, and thank you for those gifts that are not under the tree.
Things like, life, health, and strength that cannot be put into a box, wrapped and ribboned. Lord I thank you!

Lord I thank you for peace, comfort, joy, and brand new mercies each and every day.
Lord I thank you for the food on our table, the nourishment of our bodies, the clothes on our backs and the roof over our heads. Because Father God we know that some don't have many of the things that we sometimes take for granted. Lord I thank you.

I thank you for blessing us, and keeping us from all hurt, harm, and danger, and
I thank you for being a fence around us each and every day.
But most of all, I thank you for giving your only begotten son so that we would not Parrish but have everlasting life!

No comments:

Post a Comment