Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Catching Feelings On Facebook

For the most part I am a pretty easy going guy. It takes a lot to upset me, I rarely get emotional, and I can easily put most things into perspective. I haven't always been that way. But at the age of 43 I am a seasoned man forged in the fire, and built by life. That's not to say that I don't still have a long way to go. After all I still have many lessons ahead of me. But I'd like to think that there are some things that I would never do simply because I am too mature to do them. With that being said, there are some things that a grown man, especially a 30  or 40 something year old man, should never do.........
It is an excruciatingly painful experience for me to read the sad and pitiful posts written by a grown "behind", ( and I use the word "behind" because this is a family blog), who decides to reveal his inner most feelings and emotions for all of his Facebook world to see. It's not cute, it's not attractive, and it's definitely not cool! I can guarantee you that the same woman that you're wasting text tears for is probably letting her friends and her Mama read your posts, as they shake their heads and chuckle at you being SOFT! S O F T.
Cut it out. Work your issues out away from the internet, and stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.
No good will ever come out of it.
If you're reading this you might be "hot" right about now. But only if you KNOW that this is you. If it's not you, then it shouldn't matter. But if you have an issue with anything that I wrote contact me at theprbrownreport@gmail.com. But if only only if you recognize yourself.


PR

No comments:

Post a Comment